Matter: Two slices of bread (flour, water, yeast) with chedder cheese (rennet, milk, salt) placed between the two slices. Bread was placed on hot iron pan with butter (milk fat) and ‘grilled’. The heating process both altered the surface of the bread, and melted the cheddar cheese.
Taste: Both the butter and cheese produced a strong, savory, flavor. Bread was slightly sweet, but otherwise overwhelmed by the other ingredients. Texture was crisp on the outside, but sticky and greasy on the inside.
- dmatt73 reblogged this from recordofeatenmatter
- newcombswildflowerguide reblogged this from recordofeatenmatter
- iamjoemeyer reblogged this from surfdog2000 and added:
- some-dude-called-jab likes this
- sexyfoodtriple-x reblogged this from surfdog2000
- sizuubi likes this
- visenya-chan reblogged this from surfdog2000
- daenerys-chan likes this
- komainucalamity likes this
- surfdog2000 reblogged this from recordofeatenmatter
- recordofeatenmatter posted this